most buttons don't register on osculator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• most buttons don't register on osculator

Hey. In the last two midi control layouts I created, only certain buttons have shown up on the osculator. Most of them do not. Can't figure out why. Happened once, started over from scratch, and had the same problem. Thanks.

Hi Matthew,

Chances are that you have entered a space character in the name of the page of your layour.
    You will able to fix that by replacing the space character by a underscore for example or simply removing it.
    The TouchOSC Editor doesn't seem to ensure correct standards wtr OSC.

Best,
    Cam

Comment

Cam, I appreciate the prompt response, unfortunately that isn't the case, my layout name has no spaces.

Here is a picture of my layout. For some reason, the long orange toggle buttons are the only things registering. In my last layout that was also the case. Thanks again.

Comment

May I ask you to send me your layout and oscd file so I can have a look?
        You can send this to camille at osculator dot net.

Comment

Hello Matthew,

So, I've checked your layouts and there are two problems :
          The green buttons on the right have spaces in their names.
          In fact, almost every buttons' names sport a space character.
          On the left, these are not green button, but labels (with another label on it).

Best,
          Cam

Comment

oh, I misunderstood your previous reply. I thought you meant the file name. that makes much more sense. thanks so much for your time.

Comment

Working...
            X