X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phil Manson
    replied
    Hi Cam,

Have tried different layouts with just 1 KEY COMBO at a time and the problem seems to be a FCP problem, as a simple mouse movement seems to re-enable the rendering (even though the CAPS LOCK key has not been pressed) and even going into System Preferences/Keyboard/Modifiers and disabling the CAPS LOCK key in OSX itself still results in an error ! ! ! Bugger ! ! ! Will keep on looking and update where necessary

PHIL

Leave a comment:

• Phil Manson
    replied
    Hi Cam,

Many thanks for the swift reply...... Have got my missus to email me screen grabs....

Have emailed them to you directly.

Hope these can help

Thanks again

PHIL

Leave a comment:

• camille
    replied
    Hi Phil,

This seems strange indeed.
    Would you mind sharing your file with me please so I can have a look?
    You can send it to camille at osculator dot net.

Cheers,
    Cam

Leave a comment:

• Phil Manson
    started a topic Osculator (VIA TOUCHOSC) to Final Cut Pro

Osculator (VIA TOUCHOSC) to Final Cut Pro

Hi there, Cam

Just a quick question - (unfortunately I do no have screen grabs as am away from my main computer) - but am having a problem when sending key combos from Osculator to Final Cut Pro.

In summary, I am trying to set up a template for the main shortcuts I use in FCP on TouchOSC.

The shortcut keys have all been mapped in OSCULATOR and all communication is working ok.

However, I seem to have a problem where OSCULATOR seems to be sending a CAPS-LOCK message with every key combo (????)

This causes a small problem in FCP as the CAPS LOCK is used to disable video rendering, and as such, it disables what I can see on screen.

Any initial thoughts???

Will send through screen grabs when i'm back home

Thanks as ever

PHIL
Working...
X