Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oblique
    replied

...but I understand that what I want require a more complicated solution, logic don't send a feedback via key commands... I would like to have this set completely mapped without the need to map midi message.. anyway... I think I'll survive to this disaster haha

PS: logic support a record light in the last version... may be the solution.. at least for the record button (arming track also)

Leave a comment:

• Oblique
    replied

Hi Camille,

in touchOSC I can have a toggle button with text (in fact all the text you can see in my layout is separate from the button)... the problem is that I must press the toggle button two times to activate the key commands... for example: two times for record and two times for stop... plus, as a result, the toggle button remains off in all case

Leave a comment:

• camille
    replied

Unless Logic does not send its state back to OSCulator, you won't be able to keep the REC button illuminated.

I guess this is a feature you would like from TouchOSC, that is, having toggle buttons with a text label.

Leave a comment:

• Oblique
    replied

Thanks to you Camille!! There is not so much work here for me

One question: there no method for create a "feedback buttons" like the toggle one used in midi? for example i would like to have the "toggle mixer" button that remains illuminated when the mixer area in logic is visible... hmmmhh : )

The screenshot:

I will add some others page.. I think...

Leave a comment:

• camille
    replied

Thanks Marco, that's very useful!

Leave a comment:

• Oblique
    started a topic Logic key commands set (touchOSC) for download

Logic key commands set (touchOSC) for download

Hi,

I'm building a key set for logic... you can download it here [Moderator note: this link goes to another post with updated file version]

Some key commands are not mapped in logic so you must create it... simply try the layout and find the key that don't work... i've made also a list of the key commands used, included in the archive... if you have some suggestion please post it.

thanks

Marco

Note from the moderator:
    I have attached the latest version of the files here, thanks Marco for your great work!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by camille; 02-21-2011, 12:32 PM. Reason: Updated version
Working...
X