Traktor Pro 2 TouchOSC layout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traktor Pro 2 TouchOSC layout

I have my iPad for a few days now so I have my first custom layout about ready.
    this might be useful for some people so I'd like to share it

This layout is supposed to use with a normal dj setup as an aid to set loops and control the sample decks. I also added beatjump and loop move functions as I think they are very nice to manipulate timing in your mix.

Screenshots:

Sample deck controll for decks C and D

Loops / Beatjump / move / hot cue's

Quick pannel with bigger buttons for the most commonly used controls
    I was using this yesterday at a gig and I noticed that in the heat of the action
    small buttons are not so handy if you need to hurry

All files can be downloaded here:
    Download Free PNGs & Free PNG images to use for your creative needs. ? Millions of high quality free png images ? Transparent pngs ? New Free PNGs added everyday.

any tips or suggestions are welcome

next step is to get feedback back from traktor to have the buttons light up or to add
    indicator lights for example when a loop number is selected

Maybe after that some effects, but I hardly use Traktor's native effects as I prefer those on a pioneer mixer.

G

Thank Gery for posting this very complete layout, this must have been a lot of work!
    Would you mind if we attached your files on this page as well?
    I am worried that download sites clean up their files every so often.

Comment

Sure, no problem, I guess I overlooked the possibility
      Although I don't think the link will expire soon since I uploaded this one to my premium account!

It was indeed quite some work to map all the proper functions into Traktor,
      but the results are very satisfying!

I used to controll my loops with a X1 traktor controller and it worked great,
      most of the features I did not use or were not comfortable to control when differently mapped.

I'm extremely happy with my quick pick page, since these functions are the ones I really use all the time during my sets, so having them at my fingertips is a big win!

it makes every other controller obsolete actually..
      Attached Files

Comment

Nice work Gery! Big chunky buttons are good for playing live :-)

Comment

Working...
        X