Balance Board Latency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balance Board Latency

Hello. First of all, thank you for such an awesome software and supporting forum.

I have been using OSC2 with Wiimotes since 2015 in a limited way but happy results. Since last year I use OSC3. Today I got a Balance Board I thought of using as a foot MIDI note input, so I'm only looking for using the four pads as four notes in Ableton Live. I got to adjust the sensitivity a little and, though it's easy to trigger a note I don't want (don't know if there's something to tweek to avoid that) I think I could get used to how to be very precise with my steps.
    The thing is I get A LOT of lag input, weirdly more with the left side. I would say it's not audio latency. I'm only using the Balance Board, not any other Wiimotes paired or anything.

i don't know if my second hand Balance Board is defective or what.

Anyone having the same problem?
    I searched before and didn't find any entries about this (hope not to bother you if there is an entry I missed).

Thanks

edit: Tweeking a little more it seems related to that damn sensitivity. Less sensitivity more lag.
    Anyone has a preferred setup for this?
    Also, is there a way not to trigger several notes as I push only one pad? (It works randomly)
    Last edited by Flesquer; 01-13-2020, 10:18 PM.
Working...
X