Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pairing problem

Hi

I use OSCulator 2.13 (I still have 2.9 version on my computer).
    I have a 2009 Mac Book and Snow Leopard.
    No problem in using OSCUlator 2.9, but a big problem with 2.13 version : when I click on Start Pairing, my first Wiimote is paired (a green logo appears in front of it's number in the Wiimote Drawer ; but when I want to pair my 2d Wiimote, the green logo of the 1st Wiimote disappears, and those first Wiimote doesn't work anymore.

Could you help me please ?

PS : if you want to write me in french, it'd be better for my understanding.... !

Best regards

Hello Denis!

All your questions are answered here:

Best,
    Camille

Comment

I had ridden the link but it doesn't work.....

I'm too sad... :-(

Denis

Comment

Hi everybody

I had a discussion with Camille, and in order to check something, I'd like to know if some of you had problems pairing "old" Wiimote in OSCulator 2.13 with Mac OS X Snow Leopard

Thanks so much for helping
        Best regards
        Denis

Comment

Hello Denis,

We discussed together on Skype and I wanted to make a small summary about what we said:

If you used a previous version of OSCulator and can't manage to connect a Wiimote, open the Bluetooth Preferences and remove every entries with a name like "Nintendo RVL-CNT-01". Then, you can start pairing on OSCulator and press the red button. Once the pairing is done the remote can be connected by simply pressing any button until it gets connected to your computer.

Best,
          Cam

Comment

Hi Camille
            Thanks so much for your help and your usual kindness ; and congratulations on your knowledge and effectiveness.
            I'm so happy it works now

Best regards
            Denis

Comment

Working...
            X