Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wii battery status

Hi there.

I'm now using Osculator and my wii remote for 2 month with mainstage and I'm happy with it.

But there are two things i would like to know.

1. The battery status of my wii remote is allways shown as completely green in osculator and it doesn't change if battery is empty. Do I have to change some kind of settings?

2. Is it possible to deactivate the motion sensor to expand battery endurance?

greeting from germany.

Hi Ladio,

1. The battery status of my wii remote is allways shown as completely green in osculator and it doesn't change if battery is empty. Do I have to change some kind of settings?

The battery status should change. It is a value that is updated every 10 seconds. No setting should be required from you.

I will check if nothing is broken on that side.

2. Is it possible to deactivate the motion sensor to expand battery endurance?

The biggest battery saving is achieved by disabling the IR sensor.

Since version 2.9, by default IR sensor is disabled.

If you have been using file coming from earlier version it could be that the IR sensor is enabled. Just disable it by unchecking "IR x/y" or "Raw IR" checkboxes.

Disabling motion sensor won't provide a big battery saving, but you can disable them simply by making sure either "Pitch, Roll, Yaw, Accel" or "Raw Accels" checkboxes are not checked.

All the best,

Cam

Comment

thanks for the hint. I deactivated IR and the motion sensor.

It is a mystery to me but now the battery status is shown correctly. Don't know why it didn't work before.

Now I am completely happy with it. :-)

Comment

Working...
      X