Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/clients/a70cbb4a74edf8105da5fd7e142fb9de/web/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/clients/a70cbb4a74edf8105da5fd7e142fb9de/web/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Track pad follows mouse - OSCulator Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Track pad follows mouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Track pad follows mouse

So...

I have a fader that I have assigned to track pad y and a button thats assigned to left mouse click. Both are working fine but when I touch the fader assigned to track pad Y it is always BELOW the actual mouse cursor. So my question is..is there a way to link my actual mouse position in Y to the track pad Y so when I touch the fader the cursor remains in its current position?

Thank you as always

I know i can use an xy pad and assign the relative mouse parameters but it seems when i do that the cursor keeps moving/creeping/sliding after i let it go. absolute works but it doesn't go to the current mouse position

Comment

Hi Bryan,
      This would be a hack, but what about setting Absolute Move X to a fixed value for Output Min and Output Max?

Comment

Working...
      X