Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/clients/a70cbb4a74edf8105da5fd7e142fb9de/web/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/clients/a70cbb4a74edf8105da5fd7e142fb9de/web/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/clients/a70cbb4a74edf8105da5fd7e142fb9de/web/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/clients/a70cbb4a74edf8105da5fd7e142fb9de/web/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/clients/a70cbb4a74edf8105da5fd7e142fb9de/web/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/clients/a70cbb4a74edf8105da5fd7e142fb9de/web/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/clients/a70cbb4a74edf8105da5fd7e142fb9de/web/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/clients/a70cbb4a74edf8105da5fd7e142fb9de/web/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/clients/a70cbb4a74edf8105da5fd7e142fb9de/web/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/clients/a70cbb4a74edf8105da5fd7e142fb9de/web/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/clients/a70cbb4a74edf8105da5fd7e142fb9de/web/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/clients/a70cbb4a74edf8105da5fd7e142fb9de/web/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/clients/a70cbb4a74edf8105da5fd7e142fb9de/web/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/clients/a70cbb4a74edf8105da5fd7e142fb9de/web/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Wii remote plus "MotionPlus INSIDE" Problem - OSCulator Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wii remote plus "MotionPlus INSIDE" Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wii remote plus "MotionPlus INSIDE" Problem

Hello

I'm new to the osculator software and wii controller.
    I Tried it first with a wii controller from a friend and everything worked, so i bought one of my own.
    In the story I could only find the Wii Remote Plus.

I'm trying to connect it to my mac but it don't want to work.
    I tried everything I found on the internet, and also other software (darwiinremote for example.) But nothing seems to work.
    Sometimes, I can connect but then he won't link.

I work on Macbook Pro, OS X Version 10.6.8
    The wii remote is a: Nintendo RVL-CNT-01-TR
    The wii remote in the bluetooth controlepannel has the address: 58-bd-a3-44-ea-31 ; Product code 0x0330 ; Manufacturer code: 0x057E

I really don't find the problem.

Can someone help?

Groeten
    Gertjan
    Last edited by GertjanB; 12-02-2011, 02:39 AM.

Hi Gertjan,

Thank you for this detailed report. Your Wiimote has a device name that I have not seen before.
    And I can see that it is not yet in the "Perfect Pairing" database, so I add it for the future release.

Have you tried the latest beta version? It fixes an important weakness regarding the Wiimote's connection. You can get it here: http://www.osculator.net/forum/threa...ator-2.11-beta

I invite you to try it, please tell me if that helps in the meatime.

Best Regards,
    Camille

Comment

Hello

I found the problem.

Nintendo RVL-CNT-01-TR is the newest release of the wii remote plus. Just released some time ago.
      I went back to the store, and asked if they had an older version, but they didn't even now there was a new version.
      So I looked in the shelf and took an other one with a slightly other cover and older ticket. in the hope it is an older version.
      When i went back home it works great.
      The name of the device is Nintendo RVL-CNT-01 now (so without the TR)

So the people at Nintendo have made a new devise Nintendo RVL-CNT-01-TR That isn't supported yet in any software.

Butt now it works great.

The beta version doesn't work with the Nintendo RVL-CNT-01-TR.

But it works with the other one.

Thanks for the fast reply, I hope you can solve it for future new devices.

Groeten Gertjan

Comment

Hey Gertjan,

Glad to hear that it works for you!
        It would have been interesting to know which version of OSCulator you were using with the TR version of the Wiimote. I will try to grab one at the store.

Best,
        Cam

Comment

I tried the stable version (Version 2.10.7.1) and the beta version(Version 2.11-beta).

Comment

Hallo Gertjan,

Could you please tell me where you bought your Wiimote "TR" edition?
            I have bought two Wiimotes, one from a store nearby and one from Amazon US, and can't manage to find a incompatible Wiimote!

I would like to trade a compatible Wiimote with "TR" one with anybody who has a non-working remote.

Best,
            Cam

Comment

Hello,

I had the same problem with a Wiimote that I bought this past week and after reading this forum I went to change it for an older version (older box, older price ticket).
              So thank you booth for the detailed description, it was very helpful.

Lorena

Comment

Thanks for the ffedback, Lorena.

I should get a hand on a faulty Wiimote later this week.
                So far I bought three of these, but got only non-TR models!

Comment

By the way, I bought the TR-Wiimote at Media Markt.

Comment

OK, so I got a Wiimote TR from Amazon.de.
                    I managed to connect the controller, use the button, and set the LEDs, but in order to make it work in OSCulator, it will require a significant amount of wokr. I'll keep you posted...

Comment

Hello,

I have released an alpha build for users who have a Wiimote TR and wish to test it with OSCulator.
                      Please see this thread for more information and download link.

Best Regards,
                      Cam

Comment

WIIMOTE TR build

hi friends, i can't find the link for the wiimote TR - can anyone help?

many thanks,

Originally posted by camille View Post
                        Hello,

I have released an alpha build for users who have a Wiimote TR and wish to test it with OSCulator.
                        Please see this thread for more information and download link.

Best Regards,
                        Cam

Comment

Hi danceguy!

The latest version of OSCulator natively supports the Wiimote TR.
                          Just grab it here: http://www.osculator.net/purchase

Cam

Comment

TR build

Originally posted by camille View Post
                            Hi danceguy!

The latest version of OSCulator natively supports the Wiimote TR.
                            Just grab it here: http://www.osculator.net/purchase

Cam
                            actually, i've been having that problem from 2008 - my older wiimotes work fine with the latest version, but my four new TR's off the shelf at Best Buy can't connect.

Comment

What version of OSCulator and what version of OS X are you using?

You might want to read this thread, there is useful hints: http://www.osculator.net/forum/threa...OSCulator-2-12

Comment

Working...
                              X