Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/clients/a70cbb4a74edf8105da5fd7e142fb9de/web/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/clients/a70cbb4a74edf8105da5fd7e142fb9de/web/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Keystroke to MIDI - OSCulator Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keystroke to MIDI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keystroke to MIDI

Hello,

I would like to control the main volume in RME Totalmix simply by keystrokes on computer keyboard. OSCulator may convert MIDI messages to keystrokes, but not in reverse direction, am I correct? Is there any chance to make this happen? Or maybe to support Apple Remote as steering device by OSCulator? I was done deep searching for solution of my problem, and well, there is Bome MIDI Translator Pro, but in my case this piece of software is unstable and saying straight - too expensive. Thank You for reply.

Hi neequo,

Unfortunately OSCulator doesn't listen for keyboard events at the moment, but I note your wish for this feature.
    Just a couple of questions: what key combo would you like to hit to change the volume?
    I suppose you would like to be able to change the volume regardless of the frontmost application, is that correct?

Best,
    Cam

Comment

Yes, changing volume regardless frontmost application is very important to me. Ideal key would be special keys, for example F11 (quieter) and F12 (louder), but this combination is not deadly important.

Comment

Working...
      X