Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/clients/a70cbb4a74edf8105da5fd7e142fb9de/web/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/clients/a70cbb4a74edf8105da5fd7e142fb9de/web/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/clients/a70cbb4a74edf8105da5fd7e142fb9de/web/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 A free Traktor Remote with OSCulator, TouchOSC and the iPad - OSCulator Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A free Traktor Remote with OSCulator, TouchOSC and the iPad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A free Traktor Remote with OSCulator, TouchOSC and the iPad

Hyas folks

I have put together a Traktor remote control for :

- OSCulator

- TouchOSC

- and Traktor (Version 1.2.1)

You can grab the files from here -> http://web.me.com/fischermanch/Website/Music.html

It is still work in progress but all ready a lot of work in it.

Maybe some of you folks out there wanna help to get the ultimate Traktor control with the stuff above (?)

Let me know if it is working or not....and don't blame me if you crash your Mac, Traktor, your iPad, OSCulator or something else with it.

Use it on your own risk, and make a backup of your Traktor Settings first !

btw : the link is my first webpage with an Apple and the fancy tools on it, so please forgive me if not everything is working well on the website ;-)

Thx a lot

take care and

HAVE FUN

Fischerman

And hey Cam, thx a lot for your help, without you this template would not exist !

Awesome template Fischerman !

As soon as I am done with some important work on the application, I will set up a centralized place on this forum for people to upload and download templates.

Comment

hi, sorry i'm late to the party but is this template still available?

Comment

Unfortunately, the original post was made using another forum software, which is why there is no attachment. I hope Fischerman will reply.

Comment

Working...
        X