Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/clients/a70cbb4a74edf8105da5fd7e142fb9de/web/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/clients/a70cbb4a74edf8105da5fd7e142fb9de/web/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Free Templates for Ipad And Serato 2.1 users! - OSCulator Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free Templates for Ipad And Serato 2.1 users!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Templates for Ipad And Serato 2.1 users!

Hi there!

For deejays using the Ipad together with Serato I know have free templates for TouchOSC and Osculator to use with Serato 2.1

Full support for the new feature set. Keep in mind it is only the first version but updates will follow soon.

To download these for free, join me on facebook! Just look up the page 'timo dawson' or click here: http://facebook.timodawson.com

Full tutorial available on the installation.

Nice Timo, thanks for sharing!

I've posted this topic to the front of the "Mobile" category in the forum.

Comment

Timo's template problem

Hi Timo/Camille, thanks for your free template, it's a good start for a newbie. I downloaded and installed your template like wrote in your facebook page. It works, but after some minutes i playing on deck one, deck two going to loop in auto. What do you think is it?

Thanks

Ciao

Comment

Working...
      X