Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/clients/a70cbb4a74edf8105da5fd7e142fb9de/web/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/clients/a70cbb4a74edf8105da5fd7e142fb9de/web/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/clients/a70cbb4a74edf8105da5fd7e142fb9de/web/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Messed up messages - OSCulator Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Messed up messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messed up messages

Im not at my computer right now so I can't post pics of my issue but heres whats going on..

Ive updated to the latest version of Osculator and also TouchOSC (1.8....i think) and since then dragging a ToucOSC file into the routings page of osculator results in buttons/lables etc...showing up with names like
    +FCXZWRUE##DBSC instead of /1/button1
    (Not sure if this is relevant) This did happen when registering buttons from a previous TouchOSC version (v1.6.x) layout into the most recent version of Osculator. Updating TouchOSC seems to fix that.

Thanks for any help

I have a recollection of this problem and I think it has been fixed in version 2.12.4.

Do you still experience the problem or have you found a fix?

In any case I will have a look when I am back from vacation.

Thanks Bryan!

Comment

Whoa! Youre on vacation and still replying. cool.

Im on Osculator 2.13. I remember reading some posts that had this same issue a while back in version 2.xx but I hadnt experienced it until now.

No fix yet. For now I just have to manually type the routings.

Ok. Now go be on vacation.

Comment

Hey Bryan,

Sorry about that this will be fixed in version 2.13.1.

Cam

Comment

Working...
        X