Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/clients/a70cbb4a74edf8105da5fd7e142fb9de/web/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/clients/a70cbb4a74edf8105da5fd7e142fb9de/web/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/clients/a70cbb4a74edf8105da5fd7e142fb9de/web/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/clients/a70cbb4a74edf8105da5fd7e142fb9de/web/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Nunchuk freezes osculator - OSCulator Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nunchuk freezes osculator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nunchuk freezes osculator

Hi!
    first of all let me say how much I love Osculator! It's a brilliant piece of software, thank you so much for creating this!
    I've been using it with TouchOSC and the Wiimote and both work totally fine, the only problem I've had so far is when I have the Nunchuk attached to the Wiimote, in that case Osculator will become really slow, not detect the Wiimote properly (most of the time it won't even display the battery status) and the Wiimote won't work at all. I have to command+quit Osculator (which usually works, so it does not totally freeze).
    What do you say, is it a bad Nunchuk? Seems stange because it seems to be a real Nintendo one (black model).
    Is there anything I can try other than ebaying it and buying a different one?
    Thanks a lot!

Hi Papernoise!

I can't tell about your Nunchuk, but this problem seems weird indeed.
    Can you tell us what version of OSCulator you are using?

Thanks!
    Cam

Comment

Originally posted by camille View Post
      Hi Papernoise!

I can't tell about your Nunchuk, but this problem seems weird indeed.
      Can you tell us what version of OSCulator you are using?

Thanks!
      Cam
      Hi!
      thanks for the reply. I'm using the latest stable build, 2.11
      Should I try the beta?

Comment

If you try the beta, you will change the way your Wiimote connects to your computer. It is great because you won't need to sync the Wiimote every time you want to connect it to your computer. You only need to press a button to connect the remote, it is even able to wake up your computer (if this is enabled in the Bluetooth Preferences Panes).

I believe the beta is good enough to be used seriously, but I thought you should know this before you try. In my opinion the new beta is much more reliable with Wiimotes than every version before.

If you should ever need to use the remote with a software that does not support the new connection method, the manual explains how to revert the pairing process, so I think there is no fear to try the beta.

Best,
        Cam

Comment

I'm trying the beta right now and the new pairing process it works really well! I even seem to have less problems with the Wiimote disconnecting (did that from time to time with the previous version). The nunchuk still doesn't work though. Guess I just bought the wrong one...

Comment

Working...
          X