TouchOSC Editor File Compatibility Mac Intel / Mac PPC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TouchOSC Editor File Compatibility Mac Intel / Mac PPC

Hi guys. I have 2 Mac's, a Mac Pro Intel and an old Powerbook PPC running Tiger. I spent many hours creating Layouts within the editor on my Intel Mac. I can "sync" them with no problem to my TouchOSC app. Now i thought i could just copy the files over to my Powerbook (PPC) Load them into TouchOSC Editor there and "sync" them to the app. Unfortunatley i get a "timed out" error mssg and i cant sync the layout. However any new layout i create within the editor on the PPC mac sync just fine. Is there any work-around to this because i spent many hours creating the files on the Intel Mac. I want to take my laptop into the field and have the ability to modify some of the files.

Thanks in advance.

BTW... i LOVE this app.

e.

yes touchosc is grand, but I am afraid this is not a touchosc forum, good sir.

Comment

@zach: hehe that's true, but there's no TouchOSC forum, so let's relocate this post in the chatting forum.

@eeze63: I wished I had an answer, but I have no clue of what's happening.

I don't believe there is a incompatibility between the two platforms. Maybe you should check that the network setting are well consistent between the two computers, and that your Java runtime has the highest version possible.

Comment

Thanks for the reply Camile.

Comment

Working...
        X