Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to enter "command-tab" as an Osculator key combo in OS X?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to enter "command-tab" as an Osculator key combo in OS X?

Hi everyone, I'm trying to make the "A" trigger on my wiimote change applications on Mac OS X...that is, I'm trying to use Osculator to emulate the key combo "Command" + "Tab"

Unfortunately, trying to enter command-tab into the key combo window is unsuccessful, as this actually changes away from Osculator and moves me to the next open application.

If you click the "Settings" gear icon, you can load preset key combos for common apps (awesome feature, BTW!). I'm wondering if there's a way to include this key combo as one of the presets?

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

AKA

Hey Aka,

Very nice idea! Attached is the key combo file you asked.
    It will be included in the import menu for the next release.

I have noticed that you can only switch between the two last applications. If you hold the key combo for a little longer time, you can choose another application, but it is a bit difficult to stop on the right item.

Another solution would be to use two Keycode event, one for Command (code 55) and one for tab (code 48), if you hold the Command key, then you can iterate over the applications by pressing selectively tab again. Another way of switching apps …

Best,
    Cam
    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks so much, Camille! This works perfectly, and I don't mind the rapidfire app switching when you hold the button, as my use case privileges the two most recently-used apps, anyway.

Best,

AKA

Comment

Working...
      X