Osculator gateway?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Osculator gateway?

Hi first of all got to say osculator has changed my life!!!

Now I don't know if I'm reposting but I failed to find the answer to my question in this forum.

I've tried to route livecontrol server through osculator with some success in this forum I have posted http://serato.com/forum/discussion/341079 my findings and a tutorial but have failed somehow to translate the pads and keys messages through the osculator, so livecontrol con't pick it up.

If anyone could help route livecontrol through osculator I would be very grateful!!!!

Thanx in advance.

Hi Machetie,

LiveControl is based on the LiveAPI but I believe they have made some changes.
    I have not found enough information about the pads and keys messages in the reference documentation (OSCAPI.txt, see attached), could you please give us a little more detailed description of you would like to do?

Thanks!

Cam
    Attached Files

Comment

Cam thanx for a swift reply, I basically want to take livecontrol touchosc template on the iPad that controls ableton and add extra pages to control another midi program like serato. For me to do that I have to use osculator as my primary controller and livecontrol as my secondary controller. So one part of the template that controls ableton to pass through osculator (osc messages to be routed to livecontrol). And the second half of the template to be assigned with osculator with event type of midi cc (to control serato with midi).

It's just 2 controllers in one iPad touchosc template!

I have already made progress to pass the messages through osculator and send and receive data to livecontrol server. But there must be some setting that I have not considered to have the most raw osc data pass through osculator otherwise I would have the pad and keys control. I basically have clip view feedback/control, mixer feedback control and device feedback/control! But still NO pads and keys. Please have a look at my tutorial on post 7 I think and see if my settings are correct to pass the osc messages through osculator correctly.

Thanx in advance
      Ivars

Comment

Working...
      X