Bomboo touch not working HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bomboo touch not working HELP

I just cant seem to get the bamboo touch (not the pen and touch ) to get recognized by OSCulator is there a guide or any place that can help me with this? or maybe the drivers ?im on a intel mac 10.6 using 510-3_int drivers and the serial number as suggested on a previous post to bamboo SN is:9hap03592 model ctt-460/k
    Last edited by zarbeat; 01-03-2011, 03:35 AM.

Hi Zarbeat,

I am not sure wether the Bamboo Touch works. My guess is that single touch events are translated into pen events, which makes it in theory similar to a mere Bamboo tablet.

Have you tried to press the Caps-Lock key ?
    This locks the mouse positions and activates the Wacom driver.

Also, there are more recent drivers on the Wacom website, I'd suggest you have a try updating them:
    A site where you can manage your Wacom ID, product registration, and bundled software.

Best,
    Cam

Comment

Hi everybody. I'm experiencing the same problem. I just got the Wacom Touch tablet, installed the latest drivers and I can't see any effect on Osculator (latest version). I've also tried using Casps-lock, but with no success, and the mouse pointer actually keeps on moving. Any help is very welcome. Thank you so much.

(MacBook Pro - Mac OS X 10.5.8 (9L31a))

Dario

Comment

Hi Dario,

I have never tested the Bamboo Touch, so I'm not sure how I can help you, but I think it works.
        Look at this thread: http://www.osculator.net/forum/threa...not-recognized.

Best,
        Cam

Comment

nice

I just cant seem to get the bamboo touch (not the pen and touch ) to get recognized by OSCulator is there a guide or any place that can help me with this? or maybe the drivers ?im on a intel mac 10.6 using 510-3_int drivers and the serial number as suggested on a previous post to bamboo SN is:9hap03592 model ctt-460/k

Comment

Working...
          X