Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TouchOSC + Osculator + Traktor...how to make a LED work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should have a look with a Quick Look window (select trigger or velocity and hit Space bar), and decide if this is the signal you need. I would opt for trigger, but I don't know exactly how it looks like, so I can't guess.

Comment

ok. both change from 0 to 1 and back when i press again. the button itself just sends out a peak to 1 and goes straight back to 0.

i now figuered out, that if i press the button really really fast it stays lit as it should. is there a way to change this, that i can tap a little slower and it stays lit?

Comment

I'm sorry to ask, but I don't understand, what is the source of the message?
        What signal is the source of the message sent to the led?

Comment

you mean what does traktor send to osculator? it's a midi note. then sent via osc routing to the /1/push8 of the phone.

Comment

How weird, does it mean that Traktor sends a note "on" only when you press the button, but not at all time while it is playing?
            Now this makes sense, I understand this is what you were describing at the begining of the discussion.

I don't have a solution, sorry...
            Maybe there is a different mapping in Traktor that would provide the MIDI message with the right meaning?

Comment

traktor sends out a midi out 'on' when i press the button (hence the quick look goes from 0 to 1 , velocity and trigger) and a note "off" when pressing again (1 -> 0) between this velovity and trigger both stay at 1.

it seems that the lenght of the note osculator sends to traktor the play a track matters and changes the midi out somehow (which cant be seen in the quick look)..

Comment

Working...
              X