Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OSC & tractor, fader not affecting audio, but, does move on computer screen & iPhone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OSC & tractor, fader not affecting audio, but, does move on computer screen & iPhone

In DeckDance any movement of the fader triggers autofade from deck A to B. Asked creator, hile@iki.fi, his reply is not step by step enough. I made channel changes and in DD used midi learn but then using the fade cycles the play button of deck A.

>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hile's reply, THX h
    The autofade is likely triggered when the midi signal I use in the osculator is mapped to same signal as autofade in your selected MIDI controller. I have requested DD developers to separate the MIDI messages by device, so that for example osculator channel 1 cc 10 wouldn't trigger same message as channel 1 cc 10 from a midi controlller. We just would need to wait for this to be implemented...

This is now possible to fix by changing MIDI channels: modify the osculator mappings to use channels 10 and 11 for decks and 12 for mixing, for example, and DD does not conflict. It's just a bit complicated and shouldn't be needed because it could be done correctly by the program, but it CAN be fixed.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    iPhone 4 4.2.1(8C148)
    Model Name: MacBook & OSX 10.6.7
    Model Identifier: MacBook5,2
    Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
    Processor Speed: 2 GHz
    Attached Files
    Last edited by langster58; 04-04-2011, 09:00 AM.

Traktor problem was operator error. Deckadance problem ...

Comment

Working...
    X