Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grouping?

Hello Cam,

Would it be possible to add some sort of grouping feature in the next Osculator to make workflow easier? It would be nice to be able to select multiple messages, right click and select "Group" or something like this.

-Juggla

Hey Juggla,
    Sounds an interesting idea.
    Could you elaborate a bit on the behavior you expect from grouped message?

Comment

Sure,

For me it would be mostly and organization tool for large files with many messages. Much like when you duplicate a message and the little arrow shows up next to it. To be able to do this with any selected messages would be really useful. Much like files and folders on a computer.

To take it a step further, what about using the new "group" or folder as a sort of marco controller? When the message for the group is activated, it sends all the messages within the group. To give some kind of marco control would also be super useful! Just simple ideas right now that could use some more thought, but what do you think?

Comment

your thoughts?

Comment

Hey Juggla,

Sorry I did not get back to you.
          I think this is a good idea and I will keep this in mind for development.
          More in general, there are lot of things that can be done to improve usability.

Best,
          Cam

Comment

Working...
          X