osculator as midi translator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• osculator as midi translator

hello, i'm new to this whole mess and i just purchased a license for osculator and 2 wiimotes. i've been browsing around osculator and its very confusing so i thought i'd just ask.

is there a way to use osculator like a midi translator. similar to bomes software where you can make a midi value activate a string of commands?

if so, how would something like that be possible? thanks in advance!

-1nspired

Hi,

Have a look at the duplicate command.

Basically you select a message (a line in the main window) then you duplicate the message so you can assign different events.

Please tell what you find confusing so I have a chance to improve the manual, I am currently rewriting it.

Thank you,
    Cam
    Last edited by camille; 05-28-2011, 11:29 AM.

Comment

thanks for the quick reply, i think thats what i'm looking for. in the message column, after i duplicate the message there's a 0, if i duplicate it again, i get a 0 > 0; then again it goes 0 > 1; and again it goes 0 > 2. does this mean it will execute the events in that order?

i read the manual and i can understand the gist of it, but whats confusing is all the selections available in osculator, like in the event type selections there are some things that are unfamiliar. such as midi params, apple scripting.. etc. i think it would be helpful if you had short explanations/examples.

thanks again,
      1nspired

Comment

Working...
      X