Osculator and Dirt2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No worries, as I said I will try to find a solution
    As for your question, it is a custom made library.

Comment

Just a quick update, I have updated to Mountain Lion and grabbed the latest version of OSCulator to see if maybe it would work with Dirt 2 now.

It still does not work correctly, HOWEVER, the car does now move... albeit in a circle to the left with the accelerator stuck on.

Setting up the buttons in the Controls section works correctly, I map the "A" button for accelerate and X axis for steering, however, once a race starts steering does not work correctly (just turns hard left) and the accelerator acts like I am holding down the "A" button.

Given that this did not happen on older versions of OSCulator and since I have not updated Dirt 2, I would conclude that there is probably something OSCulator is doing that is making Dirt 2 unhappy... though it still is progress from the previous versions!

I also own some of the other racing games produced by Codemasters (Colin McRae Rally, TOCA3) and they work flawlessly with OSCulator, including the latest version.

Sorry for bumping an almost year-old thread, I just thought you might want to know that Dirt 2 is sort of working now, so maybe it might be possible to figure out what is confusing it?

Comment

Working...
      X