Having Trouble Getting Ableton to Talk to Osculator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having Trouble Getting Ableton to Talk to Osculator

I am using a MacBook Pro on Lion with the newest beta of Osculator for Lion. I have remote/track on for out and in for osculator in ableton and what I want to do is send midi notes/values prepared on tracks in live through osculator to another program controlling video. I've been able to get osculator to talk to the other computer and with the wiimote but I can't get anything from ableton to send to osculator.I've been able to send cc values to ableton through osculator with the wiimote and touch osc though. The track I am testing just has one note value on it and is sending it to the OSC in and and it doesnt seem to pick it up. I've tried the IAC bus as well.

Thanks,
    George

Hi George,

I've spotted this afternoon a quick that might break the MIDI input in the latest beta. I will publish an update ASAP, most likely later today or tomorrow morning.

Best,
    Cam

Comment

Great,
      That's awesome! I really love this product and what I've been able to do using it!

Comment

I just uploaded 2.11-beta27 which should solve the problem I talked about. Please let me know if that also solves your problem. If not, don't hesitate to tell, and we'll try to find a solution.

Comment

Works perfectly!

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X