Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with Toggle (see description)

Hi!

I wrote a little event to enable/disable an event for changing the background color of a touch osc button.
    It worked fine until the last update (or the one before, i´ve not been very active the last days …).

i bet you know what to do when you see my ocsulator file.

it´s the the /fxadvanced/toggle1 32 and 33.
    that buttons are activated via the z message of the same button and switch when hold or released (see the file … )
    unfortunately the led shines yellow when releasing the button instead of green and i don´t know y …

thank you!
    Attached Files

Hi Ionas,

Here's a serious layout

I am not sure wether it is a bug or a feature, but I can confirm the background does not change its color as you wish. Here is how I fixed the problem and a suggest on how to do the same thing differently:

You want to change the background of a control when a button is pressed, and change to another color when this button is released. For me this sounds like triggering two different events based on the value of the control (0 or 1).

You can do this by choosing "Edit -> Demux" on the message of the button. First you select choose Edit->Demux on /Fxadvanced/toggle1/z. The message will turn purple, meaning it is demultiplexing the values is receives. Now press the button again, it will show the two values this message carries (0 and 1). Then assign the OSC Routing event that will change the color of the background to each value.

Additionally, I deleted the 32 and 33 duplicates that were supposed to accomplish this function, but that are not useful anymore.

I also did the change for the /FXchained/* button that seems to suffer the same issue.

Enjoy!
    Cam
    Attached Files

Comment

Yep, the 32 and 33 were good for this purpose

unfortunately it doesn´t work fine …
      I´m gonna give it a try tomorrow and let you know!

Thank you so much for your support!

Comment

Thanks!

Got it working again!

Nice feature that demuxing command!
        i forgot how i solved it on the chained fx (got 3 different presets) but now everything works fine again!

best

jonas

Comment

Excellent!

Comment

Working...
          X