Midi feedback LXCOSOLE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midi feedback LXCOSOLE

I was wondering if anyone can give me some advice on establishing 2 way communication between lxconsole and touch osc for the faders. In other words, I already can control my channels in LXxonsole with Midi commands from OSCulator. But it seems that Lxconsole doesn't sent a midi feedback of what is done in my channels... if i change the value for a fader on my computer, touchosc does not 'see' that change. If anyone can help me figure this out, id be much obliged!!

Hi two,

I guess you should maybe ask the author of LXconsole if it actually handles bi-directional MIDI. If it doesn't then you are out of luck... I am currently waiting for a download link to try LXconsole, if I find anything I'll let you know.

Best,
    Cam

Comment

Hi Camille,

in LXconsole / Preferences/ Midi there are midi-in settings and Midi-show-controls settings.
      Midi show controls settings :
      in device ID "0"
      out device ID "0"
      MSC out connection "OSCulator In (8000)"

Do i have to change the settings for in device ID and out device ID?

Thanks
      Two

Comment

Hi two,

I managed like you to send control data to LXconsole, but was unable to get feedback from the application. Since I do not have a proper DMX Artnet device to test with, I can't give you a more detailed answer. It seems your settings are right though, but I have no clue about what the device IDs settings mean.

Cam

Comment

Working...
        X