Runaway keypresses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Runaway keypresses

I'm getting runaway keypresses, not sure why. Currently it's happening with simulated arrow key presses. I tried the beta and so installed the upgraded HID driver--I tried removing it but that doesn't help.

If I alt-tab into Terminal while it's happening I can see that this string appears to be repeated:

^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B^[[B

I have to kill Osculator to stop it. Not sure if it's related to the latching behavior I've tried to recreate. I have key repeat on, but I'm not holding down a button long enough to trigger it.

Nevermind, this appears to be related to either profile corruption or some kind of locking condition from trying to manually nest states.

Comment

Working...
    X