Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: OSCulator Plug-in for Logic Pro

Serious User
    Just discovering the usefulness of this plug-in now!

Did Logic X change/break any of the plug-ins functionality/behaviours (as you developed it with Logic 9 and OSCulator 2?)
    And does the dictionary included in the bundle work with OSCulator 3 as it did with OSCulator 2?

Also, should plug-in related questions be posted here or in the General section?
    Last edited by clik; 03-30-2017 at 07:03 PM.

I am trying to use this plugin with Osculator in Logic Pro X. I have installed the plugin and in Osculator setup routes for /Logic/Mixer/Track/1/Focus etc.

The aim to be able to switch Page/Tab in TouchOSC according to the track in focus. It kind of works.

Two issues:

1. Tracks 1-8 work fine going up, but going back down it seems to get out of sequence and will not go back to Track 1.
    2. There is no way to go beyond 8 tracks, I can create more assignments in Logic by copying and pasting and changing them manually but any Tabs over 8 seem to start at Tab 5.

TouchOSC can have up to 25 Tabs, but I have no way to access any beyond 8 and its buggy.

Any ideas? I have attached screen shots.

Screen Shot 2017-03-30 at 20.49.53.pngScreen Shot 2017-03-30 at 20.49.21.png

One theory is that the routes are not right. I notice that when I change tracks say from 1 to 2, one indicator flashes in the Osculator window (the little square box). However when I go backwards say from 2 to 1, both 2 and 1 boxes flash (in this example). If I manually click the boxes in the Osculator route window outside of Logic they correctly shuttle up and down.

Does it need some kind of argument to filter out the message that seems to be sending for the previously selected track?

Still not sure what to do about the tracks outside 1-8, but maybe once the above is fixed banking might work right?

Hi clik,

I would advise you create a separate thread if you have specific questions.

The plugin works great with Logic X, and the dictionary with OSCulator 3 as well.

Best,
    Cam

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234