Issue with traktor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue with traktor

Hello again, as renovation continues i've run into a problem.

My wii motes and ipad talks to each other as they have the same source i can alter modifiers in traktor at the same time from both controllers, however i want to include a usb connected midi controller (xone k2)

I tried to route it through osculator, but it would only get the midi channel from it, and nothing else. I then changed my ipad+wiimote tsi file to recive midi from "all ports" instead of just osculator.

the Xone k2 works like a charm with this setting, however the ipad does not. The worst part is that some things works, and some doesnt. The outs seems to be fine, but all the ins does not work for some reason. I tried to re map them, but with no results. Does anyone know what my issue could be?

All the best, and thanks!
    Drakenberg
    Johannes Drakenberg - Artist
    - Facebook - Soundcloud - Tour Dates - Youtube -

Hi Johaness,

I don't think it would be a problem to use the Xone K2 with OSCulator, however I've had a discussion with another user that had difficulties to change the behavior of this controller (http://www.osculator.net/forum/threa...-to-light-LEDS), because its MIDI implementation is a bit weird in my opinion.

So, could it be that Traktor works in a special mode when you connect your Xone? I don't know if you can re-map Traktor settings with this controller.

Best,
    Cam

Comment

I only get one message out of each of my k2's and those are th channel value, not a songle individual message comes through, reqlly weird. I've played about with the raw and intrpented settings under input/output. But i however decided i'll rather have both talk in traktor than over osculator, so they are a bit individual, after all i do get crashes with osc sometimes (nothing a reboot of the ap cant fix, i think its because of the wii motes)

Ill have to expriment, the weird part is that settng my ipad to send/recieve midi on all ports makes it react on some stuff, even 1/5 controllers in a modifier group, when set to osculator in inside traktor the buttons works as set, when set to all ports one out of those works as set, the rest gives a message but they reset the value of that modifieqr rather than changing it to it's planned value. Nothing worse than things only working 75% without no explination

Oh well, ill keep on trying. Worst case i'll just make a new page in traktor with all the functions that are spread and shared across my controllers, and re build that from scratch, yet again hahah. I'm happy midi mapping and nerding is y side hobby, otherwise i would have ripped my hair of by now

Cheers
      Johannes Drakenberg - Artist
      - Facebook - Soundcloud - Tour Dates - Youtube -

Comment

Working...
      X