No announcement yet.

Kyma Control for Ipad with Capybara

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

actually, KymaCC are working well, so i am using a mix of midi notes and kymaCC. i am also using the latest version ok kyma software witj my capy. i hope there will be a solution, can't wait to get rid of my midi interface! thanks so much for your help

Comment

I don't know exactly if it will solve your problem, but I have found that how OSCulator was sending Note to Kyma was incorrect. I have received the information how to fix that from SymbolicSound and I will test that this week-end. I'll send you a new build so you can tell me if that works alright.
      thanks!
      Cam

Comment

when i am using midi note, everything works fine. so, with your new build it should be ok!

Comment

Hi Gurwal,

I had an answer from SymbolicSound and it seems like a problem affecting only Pacaranas.
          You said you were using a Capybara, so I think that the problem you have is in the sound you are running.
          Could you please the sound by email as well?

Thank you,
          Cam

Comment

What a mystery! i tried this afternoon and have exactly the same problem: the note doesn't go off and it's the same for every Sound from Kyma i have tested. i will be in the studio on tuesday only, i will send you the Sounds then.
            Gurwal.

Comment

Working...
            X