No announcement yet.

How can I create more HID channels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can confirm that the new build 2.12.8-2 indeed detects the third player in The Cave so congrats ;-) I am going to check out Trine 2 to see if it also works.

Comment

I can confirm that all issues #1-4 are all resolved.

- Scaling worked as a calibration tool and solves issue 2.
      - In the new build issue 1 has been resolved.

Comment

Thanks you for the feedback Mark.
        The change from 2 to 4 virtual joysticks will be officially published in the next release.

Comment

Pretty weird today I am trying to play with friends but the HID 3/4 stopped working even after restarting etc. the game doesn't even recognize an Osculator HID 3/4 anymore =(

Only Input/0/OSCulator HID 1
          AND Input/0/OSCulator HID 2

Comment

I tried unchecking the HID Install the virtual joystick and then checking it again. It's definitely the latest build you send me, but i stopped recognizing anyway I can restart?

Comment

The only reason why joysticks 3 and 4 disappear is that the older version of the kernel extension has been installed. Please make sure that you have a single version of the application on your computer, and do like you did (uninstall / reinstall) the kernel extension. Then, restart your computer.

Comment

Sorry there is another reason actually, if you use an older version of OSCulator. Just make sure you are really running the latest I sent.

Comment

I already removed all the other versions everytime you send me a new build. I thought the update of the kernel would suffice, but somehow it conflicted. I got it working again, I unchecked the virtual joystick, then rebooted, then removed the app, redownloaded, reinstalled, rechecked and it worked. Sorry to have bothered you, thought something wasn't right.

Comment

Great, I am sure you did not anything wrong, as I told you by email, the kernel extension upgrade process might not be as robust as it should I will check that before releasing the new version.

Comment

Working...
                    X