Kyma, Kincet, OSCulator.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyma, Kincet, OSCulator.

¿Does anyone knows how to configure OSCulator in order to send Kyma events using Kinect as a controler?
    Any feedback will be very appreciated.

Hi Alvaro,

It should be easy to send Kyma events or route OSC to Kyma from the Synapse application. This thread has a link to Synapse: http://www.osculator.net/forum/threa...ull=1#post8419

Best,
    Cam

Comment

Hi Camile.
      This is the problem I'm presenting:
      When I do all the steps regarding Synapse, Osculator, and fFlash, every thing works fine. The track hands in Flash moves in sync, and the green lights in OSC remains lighted as they're sending OSC events as a flow. As soon as I turn on Pacarana and MOTU UltraLiteMk3, the track hands stop following and the green lights in Osculator turn off. ¿Do I have to setup something in kyma?
      Thank you for your help.
      Last edited by Alvaro Ruiz; 05-04-2013, 09:25 PM.

Comment

I see, the problem is easy to solve: make sure the OSC target you use for OSC routing to Flash is not the default target. The default target is configured automatically with the first OSC device OSCulator finds on the network, in this case, the Pacarana.

Comment

Ok, thank you. But ¿where do I get this info? ¿In the input preferences panel in Osculator or somewhere in Flash? I'm a little bit lost, as you can see.

Comment

In OSCulator's OSC Routing Parameters.
            Please see page 38 of the manual for precise information.

Comment

Ok, thanks a lot!

Comment

Working...
              X