Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faderport

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to transform the fader of a Faderport http://www.presonus.com/products/faderport from midi automation ( audio ) to midi cc7.
    The unit is recognized by Osculator ( green Box activity ) but I don't get continuous data.
    Actually every button is also seen as message /midi/cc47/1 ( no disclosure triangle ).
    Tried the scaling page. no luck. Got lost with presets concept...

First of all, is it feasible ?
    If yes, could you help me to the next step ? :-)

Thanks in advance

PS, I am using Nuendo as a DAW on a Mac with touchOSC on an iPad, but I would love to have a real long fader for Volume.

Hi Lilu,

The unit is recognized by Osculator ( green Box activity ) but I don't get continuous data.
    What do you mean when you say you don't get continuous data?
    You should receive a MIDI control change message for the fader, and just assign MIDI CC 7 instead.

However, it seems this device is designed exactly to control the volume as you intend to use it, can't you use it as a volume fader? Sorry if I miss something.

Best,
    Cam

Comment

Hi Camille,

The Faderport device controls the track level ( automation ) not the VST instrument level ( CC7 ).

All the CC I can get through is CC47 and CC15 when I touch and release the fader. Nothing when I move the fader.

Best
      Sophia

Comment

Working...
      X