Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Find this osculator version to map midi note to o/c

Hi everyone,

Running on MBP 10.9 I7 16GB RAM 256 840 PRO SSD and seven 64X Intel I7 4770 16GB DDR3 RAM MSI MPOWER MAX MSATA SSD FIREPRO & QUDRO FX CG

I'm looking a way to map each midi note ( C0;C#1;D0;......) to an osc routing!
    I would like to send osc message to a pc with résolume arena 4 on it!!

After a lot of time trying traduce (i m french) all post in this forum with "midi note in to osc" and don't find a way to succeed!
    i saw this vidéo " https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kC8H7dLkmL4"
    The osculator version saw on the vidéo map each note of ableton live to resolume with osc routing!!
    The midi Note in a RED !!

what his the way??

IF there is a " special version i want to buy it please!!

thanks a lot
    have a god one

So What's wrong with my post? you don't know how to do that or you juste don't give a funck ?

it's so hard to say " no" or " wrong way to ask "

just don't understand you purpose!

peace!

Comment

There is no place on this forum for this kind of tone, but I will answer for the sake of correctness.

First of all, read the Resolume documentation and figure out what OSC messages it needs to receive. Then spend a minimum of time on this forum, or read the OSCulator manual to figure out how to deal with received MIDI note messages. Finally, you can try posting a relevant question again, using a spell checker, Google Translate or whatever you can find to make yourself understandable. Maybe then I will find pleasurable to use some of my time explain what you need to do.

Comment

Working...
      X