vanilla qwerty layout?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vanilla qwerty layout?

has anyone done a plain qwerty keyboard in touchOSC?

just figure it must have been done - searched here.. searched on TiuchOSC - couldnt find,,

didnt want to re-invent the wheel!!!

Take a look at the Samples Library folder in OSCulator's installation folder. There's one

Comment

Originally posted by camille View Post
      Take a look at the Samples Library folder in OSCulator's installation folder. There's one
      thanks for the prod - I must have overlooked it!

however sadly wont open.. iether from the older 2.13.2 pr the brand new 2.13.3

other examples load - but not that one!

Screen Shot 2015-11-04 at 3.51.07 PM.png

Comment

This is a TouchOSC file, OSCulator version does not matter.
        Hmmm, I did not know that – thanks. I will have a look TouchOSC format must have changed.

Comment

This is a TouchOSC file, OSCulator version does not matter.
          Hmmm, I did not know that – thanks. I will have a look TouchOSC format must have changed.

Comment

I just tried to make sure it wasnt a problem with the copy I downloaded

Comment

hi camille - how can I fix it? seems like a lot of work - that a lot of people would share?

I am just finishing a project off then I plan to do a big push to make use of the integration with quick keys.. using TouchOSC osculator - protools audio finder and propeller heads reason!

I will share once I have done - hopefully interest a few people on the DUC / protools front

Comment

Hi martian

I've had a look and it turns out it was quite easy in fact!
                I managed to tweak the file so it opens again in TouchOSC Editor.
                Could you please see if it works for you?

Best,
                Cam
                Attached Files

Comment

well it opens - but not sure its complete? no characters are visible

Screen Shot 2015-11-19 at 8.31.02 AM.pngScreen Shot 2015-11-19 at 8.31.02 AM.pngScreen Shot 2015-11-19 at 8.31.02 AM.png

Comment

Audiofinder

Originally posted by martian View Post
                    hi camille - how can I fix it? seems like a lot of work - that a lot of people would share?

I am just finishing a project off then I plan to do a big push to make use of the integration with quick keys.. using TouchOSC osculator - protools audio finder and propeller heads reason!

I will share once I have done - hopefully interest a few people on the DUC / protools front
                    I wanted to know if you finished your layout using touchOSC, Pro tools and Audiofinder. I too am working on a new layout to control pro tools and spot sounds from Audiofinder. Would like to know how you are using coding or apple scripting in Audiofinder. Bleach30 here on this forum use to work with me and we started playing around with what we could do with audio finder. He was way better on the coding and I would feed him crazy ideas that most of the time worked. Once we figured out how to recall a specific sound in Audiofinder, we then could spot it in to Pro tools. It grew from there. I want to figure out how to tell Audiofinder to do a database search, or open a saved list. Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks, Jason M.

Comment

Working...
                    X