X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question: Zeroing/Reseting faders in target app

Greetings,

A couple of questions:

I have a fader working bi-directionally using midi cc10/ch7/0-127, TouchOSC-OSCulator-Mixbus3.2. As you probably know, either a double-click or control-click in most apps will zero a virtual fader or rotary pot. I have set up a push button to send the above cc10 with out values set to min/max = 64/64 to emulate the double-click reset in MB3. MB3 tracer shows the two input values of 64 (push/release) from my push button; the app's fader will not zero.

Now I have noticed that, when adjusting the working TouchOSC fader, I will often have to move back or forward past the actual fader postion before the fader in the app will respond or "pick up", is this is normal? I believe that this is the reason my fader is not zeroing as I wish.

MB3 responds to some OSC commands for only a few of the individual track controls. For these I have succeeded in emulating the double-click - super easy. The MB3 faders "pick up" immediately at the initial OSC value from the input device no matter where they're located, with or without OSCulator as intermediary. Unfortunately there is no working feedback from MB3 via OSC commands as of yet, the reason I am pursuing the midi option for now.

Does someone have a solution for zeroing/reset via midi please?
    How would I set up a push button to send one value, only on release for example, instead of twice?

Thanks.

Simon
Working...
X