Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• macOS Sierra Beta

Hi!

I'm trying, and failing, to get OSCulator running on macOS Sierra Beta. This is not critical but i thought it worth while mentioning. The error states (translated from Norwegian): "You cannot use this verison of the program "OSCulator.app" with this version of macOS."

Any ideas?

Have you tried opening it in 32-bit mode? I had this same issue with the 10.11 public beta last year

Comment

Originally posted by clik View Post
      Have you tried opening it in 32-bit mode?
      Yes, to no avail, am afraid.

Comment

OSCulator is not yet compatible with macOS Sierra.

Comment

Will it ever be compatible?

Originally posted by camille View Post
          OSCulator is not yet compatible with macOS Sierra.
          When will it be compatible?
          Will it ever be compatible?

Thanks.

Comment

Hi,

Yes, OSCulator will be compatible with macOS Sierra.
            A free beta will be available on this forum, on macOS Sierra release date (20th September).

Best,
            Cam

Comment

Bonjour, I'm unable to activate OSCulator on my Mac.
              I get the following message:

P3Gw916.jpg

Is it a Sierra issue?

Comment

Hi Denys!

OSCulator 2 license files do not work with OSCulator 3.
                Please read the beginning of this thread on upgrade options and free beta program licenses.

Cheers,
                Cam

Comment

Hi Camille! Thanks for your quick reply.

I tried to input the Beta-test code and it seems to be working.
                  I don't quite understand how the soft knows I own a license but if it works, then...

Comment

Hello Camille,

Any more vouchers for old users of ocsulator 2.0? i purchased it in July and apparently lost it with the upgarde to sierra

Comment

Hi Moe,

Absolutely, since you purchased OSCulator in July, so you can get your free upgrade from me directly. Please send an e-mail to camille@osculator.net with your invoice number.

Vouchers are more for users that want to opt-in beta testing and share their feedback.

When OSCulator 3 is officially released I will send an e-mail to every user that previously purchased OSCulator and that is eligible for a discounted upgrade.

Best,
                      Cam

Comment

Hello Camille,

Thank you for your prompt action and reply. the Osculator 3.0 Beta is well received.much appreciated.

Regards,

Originally posted by camille View Post
                        Hi Moe,

Absolutely, since you purchased OSCulator in July, so you can get your free upgrade from me directly. Please send an e-mail to camille@osculator.net with your invoice number.

Vouchers are more for users that want to opt-in beta testing and share their feedback.

When OSCulator 3 is officially released I will send an e-mail to every user that previously purchased OSCulator and that is eligible for a discounted upgrade.

Best,
                        Cam

Comment

Working...
                        X