Issues with Track Focus in Logic Pro X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Chris,

Can you please confirm what version you are currently using?

Comment

Hey Chris, I had the same problem. It has something to do with the latest version of osculator.
      If you roll back to the previous version It works again. The update that is not working was only from a few weeks ago

Comment

Hi dbawmp,

Could you please share your problem directly to me and send a quick description to camille at osculator dot net?
        That would be much appreciated, without your feedback it's much more difficult for me to fix things for future versions.

Thanks!
        Cam

PS: I've been able to reproduce Chris' problem, you don't need to send me further description if you think it's exactly the same
        Last edited by camille; 02-19-2018, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Hi Cam,

Yes I confirm I am trying to demux that OSC command and use it to control track focus for my Lemur Composer Tools Pro templates

I am using version: osculator-3.1.2-63-gb9634423

And I was having the issue with the previous version as well though :/

Regards,

Christopher

Comment

Hey Joshua, Christopher,

Would you please be so kind to download the beta version available here:
            Links your controllers to your favorite music and video software. Works with Nintendo Wiimote, iPhone and more.

This one fixes the issue you are having with demux here.

Best,
            Cam

Comment

Thanks Cam,

This solved my issue
              Wil report back when I have tested it for a while

Regards,

Christopher

Comment

Working...
              X