Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Osculator / Bars-Beats / LogicPad / Digital Performer / TouchOSC

Hi!

I've started using Osculator and it is wonderful.

I've built a template for both key-switching VI's and also controlling MOTU Digital Performer (DP).

The DP part of it is working fine, but I noticed in the LogicPad template for TouchOSC, there seems to be a functionality for seeing timecode and bars/beats.

I don't use Logic, and unfortunately don't own it, but I would love to copy that functionality to my DP template.

DP has provisions for sending bars/beats to Osculator.

It also is able to see Oscualtor as a control-surface, though I have not needed that yet with my very basic transport-controls functionality.

I turned on the send bars/beats-to-Osculator setting in DP, and I see some activity in the Oscualtor monitor window when I do that.

The Oscualtor incoming-monitor log (see below) shows what Oscualtor saw when I hit play, then stop, then return to the first measure in DP.

I found the "Osculator Plug-in for Logic Pro" in the Oscualtor Forum Files section and downloaded it, hoping I might find a clue as to how to do this, though I have not opened it yet. It also seems to have a plugin for Logic as well as an Oscualtor file?

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks very much!

(Mac Pro, TocuOSC for Ipad, OSX Sierra, Motu DP 9.51)Osculator Bars : Beats.jpeg

Hi! I am interested in this topic too.

Comment

And so am I still!

Comment

Still looking for an answer!

Comment

Working...
        X