Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Updated to v3 and a few features are missing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated to v3 and a few features are missing?

I used to be able to open Osculator and the Osc windows that I had the last time I shut down the program would open right back up. Now I have to open them individually when I reopen the program.

Also...

Cmd + L use to lock and unlock the windows, now I have to click on the little arrow next to the name and click it manually....super annoying...

Any workarounds?

Hello,

About re-opening the windows, please check that article : https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204005More specifically the section "When you open and quit an app".

The document locking feature has not been removed but rather better integrated with macOS.

To lock a document, now click in the title bar (at the very top of the window on the document name), a pop-up window appear. Then check “Locked”. You can also select your file in the Finder and choose File -> Get Info... a window will appear in which you can check the “Locked” box.

Let me know if that helps.

Best,
    Cam

Comment

is there any way I can assign "lock" back to a keyboard shortcut?

Comment

Hi Danny,

Please check the latest build of OSCulator 3.2 beta here:
        Links your controllers to your favorite music and video software. Works with Nintendo Wiimote, iPhone and more.

I have added the Command-L shortcut to toggle between Locked/Unlocked states.

Best,
        Cam

Comment

Working...
        X