Help please: Behringer X-Touch Mini, atemOSC, OSCulator, and BMD switcher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help please: Behringer X-Touch Mini, atemOSC, OSCulator, and BMD switcher

I can't seem to get past the first few steps of setting my atem w/ the x touch mini. For example, I followed the same steps from a YouTube video to create the Cam 1 Program label but it won't show up in the "message" window. I pressed the first top button on the x touch mini controller, and in OSCulatar I hovered over the "on" midi note in the "monitor" window, selected "new midi template from selection," and followed the naming convention on my bmd switcher. Despite all this, I don't see Cam 1 Program as a unique midi event in the "message" window, all I see is the same midi events (even pressing different buttons I see the same midi events):
    /midi/cc9/11
    /midi/note/11
    0: patch
    1: velocity
    2: trigger?

Please help

Hi

I/m having the same problem with the same equipment.

The youtube seems to use an earlier V2 Osculator, not the newest V3 version.

I got the fader to partly work, /atem/transition.bar but it does not complete, it only goes about 99% and sticks, it will reverse to zero.

I would pay for support.

I am also hoping to get a WORLDE EasyControl (9 faders) to control audio and need help there too.

Thank you,
    Rick

Comment

what you need is to "reveal" the notes hidden behind the pitch argument. To do that, select the pitch argument and choose "Edit -> Demux", then send MIDI notes again. OSCulator will now show the values received on the pitch argument and create sub-messages for each of them.

Comment

Hi, I think that could be the source of my problem. But how can I edit the Pitch Argument and Demux? Verion 3.4.3

Comment

Is it CTRL+D? I marked "0atch" and pressed CTRL+D. That worked!

Comment

You got it

Comment

Working...
            X