Unwanted Keycode modifier sent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unwanted Keycode modifier sent

Each time I press a certain a button on the wiimoite assigned to keycode 42 \| it adds the Apple command modifier * keeps it depressed. I can view this on the mac's keyboard viewer, but cant see any reason that Osculaor is adding the apple command key to the message, Any ideas ?

Hi RT,

This is somewhat strange indeed!

I have tried to reproduce this using the US keyboard layout and got the proper \ character typed.

Are you using a different keyboard layout?

That would be useful if you could send me your osculator file to camille at osculator dot net. Maybe I will be able to reproduce what you are seeing.

Best,

Cam

Comment

Im assigning \ to the wiimote but somewhere along the line it adds the aplle command & locks it. The keyboard (english i think) works fine. Maybe its a glitch & will go when I've rebooted. I'm also not receiving any midi notes sent from Osculator but am receiving midi cc's. I'll experient more tomorrow.

Comment

Just out of curiosity, are you using the Keycode event, or have you created a Key Combo with the character '\'?

Another question, what version of the software are you running?

Thanks,

Cam

Comment

I was using multiple commands but got rid of them until I found it was the "\" key adding the apple command. I'm using Osculator 2.8.8

Comment

Working...
          X