X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aha thanks Camille - I'll look forward to it

Comment

Hi there,

I here also have this problem. I'm currently using Traktor 1.2.6 with Osculator (Latest Beta Release) and Touch Osc (Latest iPad Version). The layout I'm using is by touch-control. I have done the steps mention above but to no avail. All I see in the Osculator is red flashing lights. I don't know why it's flashing red because before it was flashing green before this problem happened and everything would be in sync. I also notice in the traktor controller editor that the iPad Traktor Layout input and output are opposite. This is the first time I notice this so I don't know if it should be like that. I have never touched those settings so I think those settings should be like that. If not please correct me because I have tried switching them but they won't let me. I hope I can get this problem fixed.

Comment

Hi John,

If you are using Mac OS X 10.5.8, you should try to reboot your computer. This solution has been discussed before and it has worked for some people.

FYI , the activity lights are flashing red because of a network problem: OSCulator is not able to find you iPad on the network, and sometimes the computer needs a bit of help to get things running correctly.

If you are using a newer version of Mac OS X, then I guess the problem is again network related. Try to upgrade to the latest version (2.10, just released) to see if it fixes things, this version has a more robust support of network devices.

As a last resort, delete the messages starting with /midi, and you should be set.

Best,

Camille

Comment

Hey Camile,

The problem has been resolved. All I had to do was allow the program to access the network through my firewall on my Mac.

Thanks Camile for responding, great support !

Comment

Working...
          X