Logic key commands set (touchOSC) for download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this for the iPad? Ah, ah great!

I find this layout much better organized.

I'll be able to put a hand on an iPad later this week, and hopefully be able to try this in Logic!

Comment

If I may give a suggestion:

I would make the most used commands a bit bigger, and maybe remove some commands that I am not totally sure of their usefulness on the iPad.

For example, when you are using the sample editor, you really need the mouse to manipulate the samples, so do you think the fade in / out / reverse buttons are needed?

The point I'm trying to make is: don't try to be comprehensive, but rather synthetic. I guess this layout will be even more used if there are only a few but very useful commands that are easy to remember.

Comment

Yes, for the iPad!

Thanks for the suggestions... I have to add a general tab for functions like undo, redo, catch, scroll in play and may be copy, cut etc... but I think this is well usable in ours keyboards... cmd + a, x, c, v...

I think you are right with the fade in, out... but the reverse is cool

Also the silencer is in the same window of the time and pitch machine... so it will disappear...

And I think there will be space for a tool selector bar...

Comment

...also the lists and media buttons are completely useless here...

Comment

Finally I've finished the layout... and now I'm going to map it... dº_ºb

This is not the real colors... this pic comes from the editor.

Cam, I tryed to eliminate some buttons but the lines became uneven (uneven?) and after all you must use the mouse for select the area, right, but you must also use a menu for this tipe of operation... therefore I decided to follow this way...

Too much colors, too much buttons?

Anyway, this one will not be free... but don't worry!

Comment

Download Logic's Keys V.2.2

This is the iPhone/iPod version.

Ah... I forgot to mention that the pro version (iPad) is ready.. so if you're interested mail me.

Comment

Marco: amazing, great work! :-)

(Now I only have to convince my son to leave me his iPod...)

Continua così...

:-)

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Great job, Marco, but the Marker 1 switch doesn't behaves as expected: mine flashes the Mac screen instead of jump to marker 1. Previous marker ( coming from marker 2) behaves as expected.

All the other commands work perfectly!

Can't wait to find the money to buy an iPad...

Vai così che vai alla grande!

Comment

This is strange Ugo! I've checked the commands and it's just fine... and on my iPhone it work... have you downloaded the V.2.2? may be you have renamed the marker? I haven't tried if it work after changing marker name...

Comment

Camille has sent to me this pic:

haha, it's funny to watch the third post's pic before this

Comment

Hi Marco,

I've to do some more experiments, but maybe I've found the culprit: the iPod was connected via cable instead of BT.

Logic works flawless, only that minor bug of the Marker 1 flickering the screen.

Comment

Download the pro version here!

Enjoy!

Marco

Comment

Hi Marco

Can you some how add your key command page to the logic pad template that comes with touchosc? it would be awesome if the key command page could be added to complete the new "logic pad" control template for logic?. I would be interested in that. By the way your work is very nicely done all tho, i have not used it myself but it looks exciting. Let me know if you can or is there some way to add your key commands to the logic pad template that is new as of now 9.1.2 with the added native support of logic being able to communicate with OSC directly. the new template is called logic pad I'm sure you may already have heard about it surely.

kindest regards

Comment

Files unreachable

Hello Marco,

It looks like you made a great job creating those Logic key's template, and i was very curious to test it and report my tests here.Unfortunately the links reach to a filesend page where the download button only refreshes the page, then nothing more happens.I did register there but it doesnt change anything unfortunately.
                                I am very curious to test it on my ipad though, and maybe giving further suggestions from an intensive Logic user rightafter?
                                Maybe there's a problem with that link on Filesend site? Is there any other way to get it?
                                Looking forward to testing...

Comment

Working...
                                X