Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logic key commands set (touchOSC) for download

Hi,

I'm building a key set for logic... you can download it here [Moderator note: this link goes to another post with updated file version]

Some key commands are not mapped in logic so you must create it... simply try the layout and find the key that don't work... i've made also a list of the key commands used, included in the archive... if you have some suggestion please post it.

thanks

Marco

Note from the moderator:
    I have attached the latest version of the files here, thanks Marco for your great work!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by camille; 02-21-2011, 01:32 PM. Reason: Updated version

Thanks Marco, that's very useful!

Comment

Thanks to you Camille!! There is not so much work here for me

One question: there no method for create a "feedback buttons" like the toggle one used in midi? for example i would like to have the "toggle mixer" button that remains illuminated when the mixer area in logic is visible... hmmmhh : )

The screenshot:

I will add some others page.. I think...

Comment

Unless Logic does not send its state back to OSCulator, you won't be able to keep the REC button illuminated.

I guess this is a feature you would like from TouchOSC, that is, having toggle buttons with a text label.

Comment

Hi Camille,

in touchOSC I can have a toggle button with text (in fact all the text you can see in my layout is separate from the button)... the problem is that I must press the toggle button two times to activate the key commands... for example: two times for record and two times for stop... plus, as a result, the toggle button remains off in all case

Comment

...but I understand that what I want require a more complicated solution, logic don't send a feedback via key commands... I would like to have this set completely mapped without the need to map midi message.. anyway... I think I'll survive to this disaster haha

PS: logic support a record light in the last version... may be the solution.. at least for the record button (arming track also)

Comment

V. 2.0:

At this point I have abandoned the idea of the toggle buttons... no problem about this becouse I prefer all the commands pre-mapped..

BUT! Now I feel the necessity to assign multiple commands to a single buttons... for istance: I wont that the piano roll page open also the piano roll windows in logic... how can I obtain this result? isn't possible to use 2 page of osculator with the same input port?

Thanks

Marco

Comment

I've just discovered the duplicate function in osculator... funny!

Comment

He he you've found the answer.

The new version look even cleaner, great job.

Comment

Thanks, here the link to download it, with some small revision: Logic Keys 2.0

Included:

- Logic key commands preset (I have not changed the original shortcuts, only added some others)

- Osculator file

- TouchOSC file

Comment

If that's alright for you, here is a link hosted on osculator.net website.

Thanks for these templates!

Comment

No problem here

Comment

Version 2.1 ready!

Include changelog and is fully working and definitive! ...I hope...

Filesend don't work today... so I have sent the file to Camille wich, I think, will insert a link as soon as possible.

From now you can find other improbable update here.

Enjoy!

Comment

Here the download link!

Thanks Camille

Comment

Work in progress...

I've cancelled the redundant buttons...

Do you need this?

If you are interested or have some suggestion/question mail me please.

marcomrtr@gmail.com

Marco

Comment

Working...
                              X