WiiMote osc routing to processing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WiiMote osc routing to processing.

When I set my osculator settings to route to local host on the port I have specified for processing to use, the key presses get stuck in a loop of active (1) or inactive (0) in the osculator console.

The led feedback goes solid green and the only way that it breaks is to not route it.

My settings are event type osc routing, value localhost:12000.

Any ideas?

I have had osculator and this particular processing program working before It may have something to do with the most recent update?

I have also reinstalled the program.

Thanks,

G

Hey G,

What is the OSC input port in OSCulator?

Other than that, I have no idea, please give more details.

You can also send me some files at camille at osculator dot net.

I'll have a look at them.

Best,

Cam

Comment

Figured it out, was confusing the input with the output port!

Thanks,

G

Comment

Camille:

I having the same problem but I cant figure it out.
        My wiimote is conected and sync correct also I can see the graphs on OSCulator.
        Then, for the input port I have 8000 and for the output I have osc.udp://localhost:9500

But, from processing I have the following message and no data is streamed:

### [2016/2/12 1:1:25] PROCESS @ UdpClient.openSocket udp socket initialized.
        ### [2016/2/12 1:1:26] PROCESS @ UdpServer.start() new Unicast DatagramSocket created @ port 9000
        ### [2016/2/12 1:1:26] PROCESS @ UdpServer.run() UdpServer is running @ 9000
        ### [2016/2/12 1:1:26] INFO @ OscP5 is running. you (192.168.1.138) are listening @ port 9000

Comment

Working...
        X