Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logic Feedback config

Hi.

First of all, thank you for this awesome program. I plan on registering as soon as I get paid again. This is very cool stuff.

That being said.

I am having troubles configuring feedback through Logic's Environment. I am following the Logic Tutorial for iPhone but I am doing this on an iPad. I realize the Mix 16 is setup for iPhone, I just wanted to make sure I understood how to set it all up before I start making my own TouchOSC and OSCulator profiles.

I've got 8 tracks. All 8 of them respond to messages coming from the iPad. However, when I went to set up the feedback, only the first two tracks successfully send messages to the iPad. Inside OSCulator window the /midi/cc6/(3-8) shows up but the little box flashes RED when I move the fader inside logic, and the iPad does not follow it.

Not really sure what I did wrong here. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Hey Kingwalrus,

If you are running Mac OS X 10.5, I would suggest you reboot your computer. When a back-mapping flashes red, it most of the time means that OSCulator can't find the address of your iPad. What sounds wrong however, is that it is working for the first faders, though.

Another option would be to delete the automatically created back-mappings (the messages starting with /midi), and see what happens when they are created again.

A last advice I can give is that when TouchOSC is running (with the layout being displayed), go in the Parameters window, and check is the default host (in the OSC Routes tab) is correctly set to your iPad's address.

Feel free to send me your Logic session, OSCulator file and TouchOSC layout so I can have a look.

Cheers,

Cam

Comment

I am running 10.5. Sorry for not including that.

It's all working now. Thank you very much.

I will make available any iPad Logic templates i come up with. Including the Logic Template!

Holler

Comment

Sounds great, Logic templates would be much appreciated!

Comment

Working...
        X