Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OSCULATOR + change Variable values

Hi everybody,

I'm quite newbie on osculator but I really appreciate it!!!

Now I'm trying to use variable (if I understand use of it) to change some parameters on my ATEM Mini Extreme ISO.

My idea is to:
    - map a button from my controller (AKAI APCMini) and pressing it I'd like to set value for var[0] at 0 or 1 or 10010 and so on. All integer.
    - after that, on another button press, send the command to ATEM with the right valuer of var[0] stetted on first button. The command should be: /atem/me/1/usk/1/source/fill i:var[0]

I don't understand how to use variable and how to create the right instruction to set its value on OSCULATOR.

Any help would be very appreciated.

Tnx a lot.

MrBossItaly.

Originally posted by mrbossitaly View Post
    Hi everybody,

I'm quite newbie on osculator but I really appreciate it!!!

Now I'm trying to use variable (if I understand use of it) to change some parameters on my ATEM Mini Extreme ISO.

My idea is to:
    - map a button from my controller (AKAI APCMini) and pressing it I'd like to set value for var[0] at 0 or 1 or 10010 and so on. All integer.
    - after that, on another button press, send the command to ATEM with the right valuer of var[0] stetted on first button. The command should be: /atem/me/1/usk/1/source/fill i:var[0]

I don't understand how to use variable and how to create the right instruction to set its value on OSCULATOR.

Any help would be very appreciated.

Tnx a lot.

MrBossItaly.
    UPDATE:

I'd found a solution using Scaling page.
    I've fixed out range to the integers that I need. When press button I trigged the variable => 0 event, so the variable take that value.

But now I'm on other issue... When I press any button on controller I see that osculator send two times the same instruction. There a place/way to resolve this? It was my mistake?

Many tnx.

MrBossItaly

Comment

Working...
    X