Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enable/disable low latency monitoring in Logic Pro X with OSCulator?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enable/disable low latency monitoring in Logic Pro X with OSCulator?

Hi there!

Is there a way to map custom OSC messages in Logic Pro?

I've been trying for few days the OSCulator Plug-in for Logic Pro and LogicTouch layout for TouchOSC and I've noticed that in the dictionary there's no message related to the low latency monitoring button of Logic Pro X.

I could assign this controller to a simple MIDI button, just with the "learning" function of Logic Pro. But it would be great if I could use OSC message to have some feedback and receive in TouchOSC the status of the button (active/deactivated).

Is that possible?

According to this info it seems it should be possible:

https://support.apple.com/guide/logi...lsf67f4bdc/mac

But I'm not sure how to do it.

Hi,

The OSCulator Plug-in for Logic Pro (and TouchOSC for the same instance) is "control surface" oriented, it is not easy to change how it works, and not every commands can be automated.

I tried to assign an arbitrary OSC address, or use the "Learn" feature, to no avail…

I'd be interested as well to know if it is possible to communicate with Logic using plain old OSC.

Best,
    Camille

Comment

Originally posted by camille View Post
      Hi,

I tried to assign an arbitrary OSC address, or use the "Learn" feature, to no avail…

I'd be interested as well to know if it is possible to communicate with Logic using plain old OSC.
      I was also trying (without much knowledge) and no luck. Probably I'm doing something wrong but is also possible that is not possible to do this.

I can enable and disable that button (Low Latency Monitoring) maping any MIDI message, but this way I can not get the current status of that option in my TouchOSC template which would be very helpful.

Comment

Working...
      X