final try with wiimotes on a m1 macbook pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• final try with wiimotes on a m1 macbook pro

So, i've been using the wiimotes for a LOOOOOONG time (+10 years) and it's been a HUGE part of my performance.

When i went from my retina 2011 to a 16" 2019, it stopped working, i then got a M2 Mac and formatted my 2019 back to big sur, and it worked.

Sadly, the 2019 16" quad-core monster 32 gb ram is THE absolute WORST piece of hardware there is, it overheats by just looking at it.

During my gig this weekend, it froze for the last time, i've been googling all day about what to replace my wii-motes with, but there is NOTHING even close to them.

So i did some other research, and found out that the M1 macbook pro released with big sur, and not monterey, so i ordered one right away.

This thread is like a final nail in the coffin, i just wanted to shred some light upon this loved and lost (not camilles fault) feature we all love.

I'll keep u posted, and wish me luck ??
    Johannes Drakenberg - Artist
    - Facebook - Soundcloud - Tour Dates - Youtube -

it's a VICTORY!

Camille did know this, I could have figured.

For me personally, the Wii motes where going towards the can, but finally now, I can feel confident that my wiimotes will deliver on stage, as I finally, once again have a MacBook that can perform with traktor, ableton and resolume at the same time

Comment

IIs wiimote working with osculator and Macbook M1?

Comment

Yes, ANY macbook up until the macbook pro 13" m1 LATE 2020 can be formatted back to Big Sur, which is the last OSX that works with the wii-motes.

So, if wii-motes is/was a big thing, it's worth getting one

Comment

Working...
        X